I don’t do any Penetration Testing or Pen-Testing. I don’t provide cyber security services. However, I am a hacker and I do enjoy ruining Scammers Day and if possible, Life. I destroy their systems and steal their money. Not gonna lie and these are my new tools for the job:
- MacBook Pro M1 2021 – 256 Gig HD and 16 Gigs of Ram:
I switched back to mac mainly because of the size and battery life (In dark mode, I tested my laptop for over 22 hours on a single charge doing basic tasks at 50% brightness). I was considering getting the M1 Pro 14 Inch but for what I do, it’s an over-kill and the battery life is not as good as the 13 inc MacBook Pro. Not to mention, the 13 inch is much smaller and more comfortable to carry.
Main needs for me are:
– Run Linux (this is why I need 16 Gigs of ram)
– MS Office
– Be Able to run Python 3, since most hackery I use is Python Scripting
– Terminal: I have various scripts installed such as Netstat and Aircrack-NG, which I easily installed with Homebrew.
- External Hard Drive: https://amzn.to/3EpbTaN – Crucial X8 1TB Portable SSD – Up to 1050MB/s – USB 3.2 – External Solid State Drive, USB-C.
I opted into saving money for space and it was much more feasible to buy an external fast Hard Drive to store multiple Virtual Machines. I keep Kali on my main Mac Hard Drive at 50 Gigs of Space and multiple other Linux Distros for Penetration Testing or Hacking on the fast SSD External Hard Drive.
- External Wifi Adapter: https://amzn.to/3xXbRoh – ALFA Wireless Adapter is a funny toy. I rarely use it but if I do, I generally use it for Pen Testing and to see if anyone messing with my Wifi. Has a really advanced Monitor Mode as well as Packet Injection Mode.
- USB-C Ethernet Adapter: https://amzn.to/3dm2Yet – Anker USB-C Ethernet Adapter. Don’t really need it but may come in handy.
- MacBook Pro 13 USB C Hub: https://amzn.to/3Dtrzs8 – I have two of these. One at home and one I take with me in case I need extra USB / USB-C ports
- USB-C Flash Drives: https://amzn.to/32UAari – I have a few of these. I also have a few USB 2.0 Flash drives pre-loaded with various Linux Distros for Penetration Testing and Hacking (Kali, Debian, Parrot OS as well as Black Arch).
- USB-C Power Bank: https://amzn.to/3lHz34Z – This thing is gold if you’re always on the move
- Travel VPN Wifi Router: https://amzn.to/3xXRBmr & Travel Switch: https://amzn.to/3EuifG3 – I will not say what I use this for and how but this thing came in very handy multiple times against very bad people lol.
- USB Phone Headset: https://amzn.to/3lGbold – When I call scammers or intercept their phone calls using my custom VoIP System that I have built (https://www.youtube.com/lynxnyc), this is what I use.
- Velcro Stickers
- Extra Ethernet Cables
- USB-C to USB 2.0 Adapters
- USB-C Cables
- USB Cables